The crafty farmer of Norfolk [electronic resource] : or, the subtle doctor. Being a new pleasant way, invented for the cure of a great belly. To the tune of, The plowman's health.
- London : printed and sold by William and Cluer Dicey , in St. Mary Altermary Church-Yard, in Bow-Lane, Cheapside ; and also at their warehouse in Northampton, [1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet : ill ; 1/2⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A song - "There was a rich farmer that had a fair maid".
Publication date from MH-H.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N1933.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|