The countess's speech to her son Roderigo, [electronic resource] : Upon Her first seeing him, after he was wounded in a late Duel. As it was presented by the author, on Monday the First Day of February, 1731. to the Right Honourable William Pultney, esq; at his House in Arlington-Street, near St. James's. To which is prefixed, Some curious Observations on Boys challenging their Betters.
- London : printed by R. Walker, for the Author, and sold by the Booksellers of London and Westminster, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Bristol, Elizabeth Hervey, Countess of.
Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Robert Drury.
A satire on Elizabeth, Countess of Bristol, and her son, John, Lord Hervey.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, C444
English Short Title Catalog, N1935.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|