The progress of the Christian pilgrim, [electronic resource] : from this present world, to the world to come. In two parts. Written by way of dream: Discovering The Difficulties of his setting sorth, the Hazards of his Journey, and his safe Arrival at the heavenly Canaon.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,100,,79,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An imitation of Bunyan's 'Pilgrim's progress'.
Part 2 is entitled 'The progress of the Christian pilgrim, from the world below, to that which is above'; it has a separate titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N20477.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|