Lord Kennet reporter. January 18. 1771. Information for Charles Inglis, pursuer, against Sir Robert Anstruther of Balcaskie, Baronet, William Lord Newark, Alexander Anstruther merchant in Boulogne, Jean, Margaret, Joanna, and Katharine Anstruthers, sisters to the deceased Mr David Anstruther, late one of the principal clerks of the bills, defenders [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh?, s.n., 1771]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14p. ; 4⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
Invoices -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Ro. Macqueen.
In the title, the words "Lord Kennet reporter." are in square brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N20666.
- Anstruther, Robert, Sir, 1733-1818.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|