Brief answer to the Quaker's Narrative, &c. [electronic resource] : wrote by Edw. [sic] Pickworth of Sleeford in Lincolnshire.
- [London?, 1701]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Pickworth, Henry, 1673?-1738? Narrative of a charge against Francis Bugg.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: Francis Bugg. April 11, 1701.
A reply to Henry Pickworth's 'A narrative of a charge against Francis Bugg, ..', 1701.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.340
English Short Title Catalog, N207.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|