The principles of moral philosophy. [electronic resource] : An enquiry into the wise and good government of the moral world. In Which The Continuance of Good Administration, and of Due Care about Virtue, for ever, is inferred from present Order in all Things, in that Part chiefly where Virtue is concerned. By George Turnbull, L.L.D.
- London : printed for John Noon, at the White Hart, near Mercers Chapel, in Cheapside, MDCCXL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Christian ethics.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage to vol. 2 bears the title: 'The principles of moral and Christian philosophy'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Libraries.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N20795.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|