The priestess of Devonshire Wall. A poetical satire. Embellished with characters of distinguish'd personages, &c. &c. &c. Part the first [electronic resource].
- London : printed and sold by J. Dixwell, NO. 148, ST. Martin's Lane, Near Charing Cross, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
13,p. ; 4⁰.
- Verse satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A satire on "some female of distinction .. under the name of W**t*n".
Advertised in The Monthly Review, June 1779, vol.60, p.477.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N21028.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|