The woman of taste [electronic resource] : Occasion'd by a late poem, entitled, The man of taste. By a friend of the author's. In two epistles, from Clelia in town to Sapho in the country. .
- The third edition.
- [Dublin] : London printed, and, Dublin re-printed, by James Hoey, at the Mercury in Skinner-Row, opposite to the Tholsel, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bramston, James, 1694?-1744. Man of taste.
Women -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Newcomb's authorship seems probable, but it needs to be confirmed" (Foxon).
Occasioned by James Bramston's poem.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, N284
English Short Title Catalog, N21093.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|