The scriptures and the Athanasians compared in their accounts of God the Father and of our Lord Jesus Christ [electronic resource].
- London : printed for S. Billingsley at the Judge's-Head in Chancery-Lane, and sold by J. Roberts at the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, A. Dodd without Temple-Bar, and J. Billingsley at the Printing-Press under the Piazza of the Royal-Exchange, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p. ; 8⁰.
- Trinity -- Early works to 1800.
Antitrinitarianism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Four Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N21345.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|