Select sermons upon practical subjects. [electronic resource] : Viz. Of the true happiness of man. The security and happiness of a religious course of life. God's different regards to the righteous and the wicked. Of Contentment. The instability of worldly greatness. Men and their actions weighed in an equal balance. The snares of prosperity, and the benefit of afflictions. The evil and the causes of ignorance in things of religion. A reproof of prevailing vices. The desirableness of knowing our own secret faults. Divine supports in all distresses and troubles. Of the future judgment. By the late Reverend Mr. Kirby Reyner, Minister of the Gospel at Bristol.
- London : printed by James Waugh , in Gracechurch-Street ; and sold by Thomas Cadell, in Wine-Street, Bristol; and W. Frederick, at Bath, MDCCXLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,424p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N21813.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|