The alderman's advice to his daughter [electronic resource] : being a medicine or, cure for the scolding ladies. In answer to the scourge for ill wives. To which is added, a satyr upon an ignorant quack, that murder'd a friends child, which occasion'd the mother (upon the news of it,) to miscarry.
- Dublin Printed : [s.n.], Anno. Dom. 1737.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- Satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, A158.5
English Short Title Catalog, N2182.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|