The sentiments of the professors of physick, [electronic resource] : in the foreign universities, concerning the operations and method of curing the diseases incident to the eye, as practised by John Taylor, Doctor of Physick, Surgeon, Oculist to his Majesty, and Fellow of several Colleges of Physicians in foreign Parts.
- London : printed for T. Cooper, at the Globe in Pater-Noster-Row, M.DCC.XLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Eye -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N21968.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|