A short account of the Bahama islands, [electronic resource] : their climate, productions, &c. To which are added, some strictures upon their relative and political situation, the defects of their present government, &c. &c. By a barrister at law, late His Majesty's Solicitor General of those islands, And King's Counsel For The Provinces Of Nova Scotia And New Brunswick.
- London : [s.n.], Printed In The Year 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p. ; 4⁰.
- Justice -- Administration -- Bahama Islands.
Justice -- Administration -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Barrister at law = William Wylly; sometimes attributed, erroneously, to John Graves, author of 'A memorial: or, a short account of the Bahama islands'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N22408.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|