The difficulties and discouragements that attend the dissenting ministry, [electronic resource] : with the most proper methods to remove them; impartially consider'd, in a sermon preach'd to a congregation of Protestant dissenters.
- London : printed for R. Hett, at the Bible and Crown, and R. Ford, at the Angel, both in the Poultry, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
52p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Jeremiah XX, 9 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Variously attributed to Francis Hare and to Josiah Owen.
With an errata slip pasted on the verso of the titlepage.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N2256.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|