A short essay on the virtues of Dr. Norris's drops for fevers. [electronic resource] : To which are added, letters and certificates of many extraordinary cures, among a great number of others not made publick, incontestibly proving their sovereign efficacy in fevers, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Short essay on the singular virtues of an highly exalted preparation of antimony
- London : printed for the author, and given gratis by Messrs. Fielding and Walker, Booksellers, in Pater-Noster-Row, the Wholesale Venders of these Drops, which are also sold by Dr. Norris, at his House in Duke-Street, Westminster, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Antimony -- Therapeutic use -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Norris.
First published in 1770 as 'A short essay on the singular virtues of an highly exalted preparation of antimony'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N22685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|