Sermons on the following subjects [electronic resource] : the Christian's obligation to every thing that is truly good. The necessity of settling good principles in the heart. Of oaths and vows. Of sound doctrine. The true meaning, dignity and importance of the command, to love God. The second commandment like to the first. The folly of sloth. The intolerable burthen of a wounded spirit. No reason to be ashamed of the gospel of Christ. A humble disposition necessary to the reception of the gospel. The abuse of revelation disproof of its real worth. Eternal life the great promise of the gospel. The good fight of faith. The Christian's obligation to study the Gospel. To which is added a Latin discourse, concerning the holiness of places. By Joseph Burroughs.
- London : printed for John Noon, at the White-Hart in Cheapside, near Mercers Chapel, MDCCXLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,406,,xlix,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'De locorum sanctitate' (,xlix,p.) has separate titlepage.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N23145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|