A system of anatomy [electronic resource] : and physiology, with the comparative anatomy of animals. Compiled from the latest and best authors, and arranged, as nearly as the work would admit, in the order of the lectures delivered in the University of Edinburgh. In three volumes. With a complete Index to each Volume.
- A new edition, with additions, corrections, and notes; illustrated with twenty copperplates. ..
- Edinburgh : printed for William Creech; and sold in London by G. G. and J. J. Robinsons, Paternoster-Row, M.DCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3v., XX plates ; 8⁰.
- Anatomy, Comparative -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Andrew Fyfe, assistant to Alexander Monro the younger.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N23201.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|