Finding Nemo [videorecording] / Walt Disney Pictures presents a Pixar Animation Studios film ; produced by Graham Walters ; original story by Andrew Stanton ; screenplay by Andrew Stanton, Bob Peterson, David Reynolds ; directed by Andrew Stanton, Lee Unkrich.
- 2-disc collector's ed.
- Burbank, Calif. : Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 2003.
2 videodiscs (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Anemonefishes -- Drama.
Fathers and sons -- Drama.
Aquariums -- Australia -- Sydney Harbour -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional French or Spanish soundtracks; optional subtitles in French or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1 ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround EX; THX-certified including THX optimizer; widescreen (1.78:1) and full frame (1.33:1) versions.
- The fretful Marlin and his young son Nemo become separated from each other in the Great Barrier Reef. Nemo, a clown fish, is unexpectedly taken from his home and thrust into a fish tank in a dentist's office overlooking Sydney Harbor. Buoyed by the companionship of a friendly fish named Dory, Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero.
- Voices: Albert Brooks, Ellen Degeneres, Alexander Gould, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett, Allison Janney, Austin Pendleton, Stephen Root, Vicki Lewis, Geoffrey Rush, Elizabeth Perkins.
- Directors of photography, Sharon Calahan, Jeremy Lasky ; animators, Brett Coderre ... [et al.] ; art directors, Randy Berrett ... [et al.] ; editor, David Ian Salter ; original music, Thomas Newman.
- Special features: Disc 1: visual commentary, including deleted scenes; "Making Nemo" documentary; the art of Nemo narrated by the artists; turn your TV into a virtual aquarium with scenes from the movie; Disc 2: "Exploring the reef" with Jean-Michel Cousteau and all your Nemo friends; Pixar Animation Studios short film "Knick knack"; a peek at the next Pixar Animation Studios film "The incredibles"; "Fisharades" game; learning fun with "Mr. Ray's encyclopedia"; a behind-the-scenes studio tour.
- Stanton, Andrew. , Screenwriter, Director
Unkrich, Lee. , Director
Walters, Graham. , Producer
Peterson, Bob. , Screenwriter
Reynolds, David. , Screenwriter
Brooks, Albert, 1947- , Actor
DeGeneres, Ellen. , Actor
Gould, Alexander, 1994- , Actor
Dafoe, Willem. , Actor
Garrett, Brad, 1960- , Actor
Janney, Allison. , Actor
Newman, Thomas, 1955- , Composer
Walt Disney Pictures. , Producer
Pixar (Firm). , Producer
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
30078 Buena Vista Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|