Family business sourcebook II : a guide for families who own businesses and the professionals who serve them : covering succession planning, growth, financial issues, management, psychological issues, women in the family business, the younger generation, and other issues family business face / edited by Craig E. Aronoff, Joseph H. Astrachan, John L. Ward.
- Other Title:
- Family business sourcebook 2
Family business sourcebook two
- Marietta, Ga. : Business Owner Resources, c1996.
x, 739 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Aronoff, Craig E.
Astrachan, Joseph H. (Joseph Henry)
Ward, John L., 1945-
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|