A discourse upon the being of God: against atheists. In two sermons, preached in the church of St. James, Westminster, March the 7th, and April the 4th, 1763, At the Lecture founded by the Honorable Robert Boyle, Esq; By Ralph Heathcote, D.D [electronic resource].
- The second edition.
- London : printed for Tho. Payne, near the Mews Gate, Castle-Street, St. Martins, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46,p. ; 8⁰.
- Atheism -- Controversial works.
Atheism -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N23968.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|