An historical account of the royal fishery of Great Britain [electronic resource] : or the sovereignty of the British seas proved by records, history, and the municipal laws of the kingdom. Also a particular relation concerning the inestimable riches and commodities of the British seas. By Sir John Burroughs Knt. Keeper of the Records in the Tower of London, Anno 1633.
- Standardized Title:
- Soveraignty of the British seas
- The second edition.
- London : printed for E. Curll, in Fleet-Street, M.DCC.XX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Fisheries -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Maritime law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published as 'The soveraignty of the British seas,' London, 1651.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 5619
English Short Title Catalog, N2442.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|