A succinct review of the American contest, addressed to those whom it may concern. [electronic resource] : By Zero. First published in February, 1778, while the bills called conciliatory were under the consideration of the House of Commons.
- London : printed for R. Faulder, New Bond Street; R. Blaimire, Strand; and B. Law, Avemary Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi-viii,35,p. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Zero = Allan Ramsay.
Preface dated: London, Feb. 23. 1782.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 82-77
English Short Title Catalog, N24540.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|