A serious and friendly address to the people, [electronic resource] : with regard to the causes of their present complaints. Wherein is considered, the nature and consequences of the late disorders, and a Touch by the way at those who may be made answerable for the Mischiefs not only done by the Populace, but by the Military. By a tradesman.
- London : printed for W. Nicoll, at No 51, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,40p. ; 8⁰.
- Complaints (Administrative procedure) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N24689.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|