The speech of the Right Honourable John, Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, (now Earl of Clare) Lord High Chancellor of Ireland: delivered in the House of Peers on the second reading of the bill for the relief of His Majesty's Roman Catholic subjects, March 13, 1793 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Speech of the Right Honourable John Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, .. March 13, 1793
- Dublin : printed by R. Marchbank, for J. Milliken, 1798.
,42p. ; (8vo)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'The speech of the Right Honourable John, Lord Baron Fitzgibbon, ... with ... the speech of ... John Foster', London, 1798.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements s2003 miunns
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN24994.
- Ireland. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for access by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|