The wanton wife, a comedy, [electronic resource] : in two acts, as performed at the Theatre in Smock-Alley. Taken from Moliere and D'Ancourt. By Mr. Betterton.
- Standardized Title:
- Amorous widow
- Dublin : printed by William Sleater, Bookseller, at Pope's Head on Cork - Hill, MDCCLXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
33,p. ; 12⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An adaptation of Molière's 'George Dandin'.
First published in 1706 as 'The amorous widow'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N25112.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|