The will and testament of Thomas Gwin, of Falmouth [electronic resource] : being some religious and serious considerations, which he recommends to his children and friends, and such as may remain after his decease. Writ in the fifty-second year of his age.
- The third edition.
- Leeds : printed by Thomas Gill, 1792.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Gwin, Thomas, 1656?-1720 -- Wills.
Society of Friends.
- Place of Publication:
- England Leeds.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A Quaker pamphlet.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.899
English Short Title Catalog, N25143.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|