Principles of politeness, and of knowing the world; a new system of education, by the late Lord Chesterfield. Methodised and digested under distinct heads. With additions. Containing Every Instruction necessary to complete the Gentlemen and Man of Fashion, to teach him a Knowledge of Life, and make him well received in all Companies. for the Improvement of Youth. Yet not beneath the Attention of any [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Letters to his son. Adaptations
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed for J. Tonson, and R. Lintot, 1775.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,,108p. ; 12⁰.
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact consists of adaptations of Philip Dormer Stanhope's 'Letters to his son', edited by John Trusler.
Price from imprint: Price stitch'd, 2 s. 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Gulick, 61.3
English Short Title Catalog, N25520.
- Trusler, John, 1735-1820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|