Thoughts upon the four last things [electronic resource] : death; judgment; heaven; and hell. A poem. In four parts. By Joseph Trapp, D.D. The second edition. To which are added, the I, Civ, and Cxxxvii Psalms paraphras'd.
- London : printed for W. Russel, at Horace's Head, without Temple-Bar, MDCCXLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vii,,132p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the second edition of 1745, with a cancel titlepage.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price bound 2s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, T464
English Short Title Catalog, N26066.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|