Myographiæ comparatæ specimen [electronic resource] : or, a comparative description of all the muscles in a man and in a quadruped. Shewing Their Discoverer, Origin, Progress, Insertion, Use, and Difference. To which is added, An Account of the Muscles peculiar to a Woman. With an Etymological Table, and several Useful Index's. By James Douglas, M.D.
- London : printed by W. B. for G. Strachan, at the Golden Ball, over against the Royal Exchange, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxxvi,216,16p. ; 12⁰.
- Muscles -- Early works to 1800.
Dogs -- Anatomy -- Early works to 1800.
Anatomy, Comparative -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A short appendix' has separate pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26181.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|