Remarks on the letter addressed to two great men. [electronic resource] : In a letter to the author of that piece.
- London : printed in the year MDCCLX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,38p. ; 8⁰.
- Douglas, John, 1721-1807. Letter addressed to two great men.
Anglo-French War, 1755-1763.
United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Occasionally attributed to Charles Townshend but more generally assigned to William Burke and 'in part' to Edmund" (Todd).
The 'Letter addressed to two great men' is by John Douglas, Bishop of Salisbury.
With a half-title.
"A pirated reprint" (Todd).
Price from imprint: Price Eight Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Todd, p.263, item 8
English Short Title Catalog, N26297.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|