An appeal to the justice and interests of the people of Great Britain, [electronic resource] : in the present disputes with America, by an old Member of Parliament.
- The fourth edition, corrected.
- London : printed for J. Almon, Opposite Burlington-House, in Piccadilly, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Administration.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Old Member of Parliament = Arthur Lee.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 74-44d
English Short Title Catalog, N26441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|