A candid and impartial account of the behaviour of Simon Lord Lovat, [electronic resource] : from the time his death-warrant was delivered, to the day of his execution Together with a faithful Narrative of the particular Incidents which happened that Day in the Tower, in the Sheriffs Apartment, and on the Scaffold. Interspersed with Some of his Lordship's remarkable Sayings, a Letter which he wrote to his Son, and the Copy of a Paper which he delivered to the Sheriff. By a gentleman who attended his Lordship in his last moments.
- Dublin : printed by Joshua Kinnier, at the Greeu Man in Fishamble-Street, and Halmed Garland, opposite the Custom-House-Gate, in Essex street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Lovat, Simon Fraser, Lord, 1667?-1747.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A copy of the paper delivered to the sheriffs by Lord Lovat" on p. 16 is dated 1747.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26522.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|