A candid investigation of the present prevailing topic. [electronic resource] : Supposed to be written by George Rous, Esq. In this little pamphlet the public will find the subject of the interference in Parliament, so much talked of lately, dispassionately and fairly considered.
- Third edition.
- London : printed for J. Stockdale, opposite Burlington House, Piccadilly, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Executive power -- Great Britain.
Legislative power -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26526.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|