A concise abstract of all the laws relating to parliamentary elections [electronic resource] : containing I. An extract from the statutes at large: and II. From the resolutions of the Commons: including The Right of Election for all the Counties, Cities, Towns, and Boroughs, in England, Scotland, and Wales, the Manner and Method of Proceeding in taking an Election; the Return; Controverted Elections; Freedom of Elections; Bribery and Corruption, in respect of Knights of the Shire, Citizens, Burgesses, and Commissioners for Scotland. Also a prefatory introduction, touching the Original Constitution of the Houses of Lords and Commons; the Mode of Parliamentary Business; and Privileges of the Members. With notes, references, and observations. By a gentleman of the Inner Temple.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. Selections: Elections. Abstracts
- London : printed for J. Walker, No. 44, Pater-Noster-Row, [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,xx,,164,p. ; 8⁰.
- Election law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A guide to candidates and electors, on Parliamentary elections'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26562.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|