The capacity and extent of the human understanding [electronic resource] : exemplified in the extraordinary case of Automathes; a young nobleman, who was accidentally left in his infancy, upon a desolate island, and continued nineteen years in that solitary state, separate from All Human Society. A narrative Abounding with many surprizing Occurrences, both Useful and Entertaining to the Reader.
- Standardized Title:
- History of Autonȯu̇s
- The fourth edition.
- Dublin : printed by George Faulkner, M,DCC,XLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
228p. ; 12⁰.
- Historical fiction, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Kirkby.
First published in 1736 as: 'The history of Autonȯu̇s'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26587.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|