A careful and strict enquiry into the modern prevailing notions of that freedom of will, [electronic resource] : which is supposed to be essential to moral agency, virtue and vice, reward and punishment, praise and blame. By Jonathan Edwards, A.M.
- Glasgow : printed by David Niven; for, and sold by, James Duncan, Jun. Bookseller, Saltmarket, M,DCC,XC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,440p. ; 8⁰.
- Kames, Henry Home, Lord, 1696-1782. Essays on the principles of morality and natural religion.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Libraries.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|