The conduct of the allies and the management of the war impartially examined. [electronic resource] : In which the reasoning of the author of Faction detected, as to foreign affairs, is considered and refuted. By the author of Desertion discussed.
- London : printed for M. Cooper, at the Globe in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Egmont, John Perceval, Earl of, 1711-1770. Faction detected by the evidence of facts.
Austrian Succession, War of, 1740-1748.
Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
'Faction detected' is by John Perceval, Earl of Egmont.
Pp. 50, 51, 54 and 55 are misnumbered 52, 49, 56, 53.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26715.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|