The case of the officers of the late regiments of foot, [electronic resource] : commanded by Brigadier Vesey, Col. Jones, and Col. Butler: who were kept on duty a considerable time after disbanding. Humbly offered to the consideration of the Honourable House of Commons.
- [London? : s.n., 1714?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22p. ; 12⁰.
- Trials (Libel) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26873.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|