Cases and resolutions of cases, adjudg'd in the Court of King's Bench, [electronic resource] : concerning settlements and removals, from the first year of King George I. to the present reign. Most of them adjudg'd in the time, when Lord Parker sat Chief Justice there.
- Standardized Title:
- Reports. 1714-1729
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for W. Meadows, at the Angel in Cornhil, MDCCXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,160,p. ; 8⁰.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain -- Cases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26898.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|