The case of Samuel Shepherd, John Lambert, and John James David, merchants of London, and John Mead of London goldsmith, humbly offered to the consideration of this Honourable House for relief [electronic resource].
- [London?, 1710?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Wine and wine making -- Taxation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N27117.
- Shepherd, Samuel. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|