The clergyman's companion in visiting the sick. [electronic resource] : Being a collection of the following particulars for that purpose; viz. I. The Manner of Visiting the Sick; extracted chiefly from Bishop Taylor. II. The Order for Visitation of the Sick out of the Common-Prayer-Book. III. The Communion of the Sick. IV. Some other Prayers and Forms, with a very great Variety of Occasional Prayers for the Sick; Collected, for the most Part, from the Devotional Writings of some of the most eminent Divines of the Church of England. To which are annex'd. The offices of publick and private baptism.
- The fifth edition, improv'd and corrected.
- London : printed for J. and B. Sprint, and A. Ward, in Little-Britain; J. Round in Exchange-Alley; J. Osborne, T. Longman, and T. Combes in Pater-Noster-Row; and B. Motte at Temple-Bar, MDCCXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,228p. ; 8⁰.
- Church work with the sick -- Early works to 1800.
Sick -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: J.W., i.e. John Wren.
Sometimes erroneously attributed to Richard Batty.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N27240.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|