The london practice of physic. [electronic resource] : Wherein the definitions and symptoms of diseases, with the present methods of cure, are clearly laid down: to which are added, proper tables, exhibiting the doses of medicines, and the Quantity of Purgatives, Opiates, and Mercurials, in the Compositions of the London Dispensatory; and complete indexes of the diseases and medicines. The whole calculated for the General Use of Young Practitioners.
- The sixth edition. With large additions and amendments.
- Dublin : printed by Nicholas Kelly, for William Gilbert, 26, Great George's-Street, and John Rice, 2, College-Green, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,416,p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N2759.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|