A copy of a letter wrote by a young shephrd [sic], [electronic resource] : to his friend in Borrowdale. To which is added, a glossary of the Cumberland words.
- Other Title:
- Copy of a letter wrote by a young shepherd
- [London?] : Printed in the year, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- English language Dialects Cumberland (England) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A young shepherd = Isaac Ritson.
The glossary is by James Clarke.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N27618.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|