The country clergyman's advice to his parishioners, [electronic resource] : explaining what they are to believe, and do, in order to be saved. Addressed chiefly to those who are of the younger sort.
- Standardized Title:
- Country parson's advice to his parishioners
- Oxford : printed for Daniel Prince, near the Clarendon Printing House; sold by John Rivington, Bookseller to The Society for promoting Christian Knowledge, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
52p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Moral education -- Early works to 1800.
Youth -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The country clergyman = William Holmes, Dean of Exeter.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 3d. or 1l. 1s. per Hundred.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N27662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|