Lexicon physico-medicum [electronic resource] : or, a new medicinal dictionary; explaining the difficult terms used in the several branches of the profession, and in such Parts of Natural Philosophy as are introductory thereto: With An Account of the Things Signified by such Terms. Collected from the most eminent authors; and particularly those who have wrote upon Mechanical Principles. By John Quincy, M.D.
- The sixth edition, with new improvements from the latest chymical and mechanical authors.
- London : printed for T. Longman, at the Ship in Pater-Noster-Row, 1749.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,480p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine -- Dictionaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N2819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|