Lexicon physico-medicum [electronic resource] : or, a new medicinal dictionary. Explaining the difficult terms used in the several branches of the profession, And in such Parts of Natural Philosophy, As are introductory thereto. With an Account of The things signified by such terms. Collected from the most eminent authors. By John Quincy, M.D.
- The eleventh edition, improved and corrected.
- London : printed for T. Longman, in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCXCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,828p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine -- Dictionaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N2824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|