Verses address'd to the imitator of the first satire of the second book of Horace. [electronic resource] : By a lady.
- London : printed for A. Dodd, and sold at all the pamphlet-shops in town, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744. First satire of the second book of Horace imitated.
Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744. First satire of the second book of Horace, imitated.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Lady Mary Wortley Montagu and John, Lord Hervey.
Addressed to Alexander Pope.
"16 lines on p. 8, two lines having been added on p. 5; motto from Juvenal added to title. Largely reset and corrected" (Foxon).
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, V41
English Short Title Catalog, N28269.
- Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|