An account of a most barbarous murther and robbry [sic], committed on the body of 'Squire Webb, near Enfield on Wednesday night last, being the 25th of October, 1704. by five house-breakers, ... [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Thomas Simson, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Robbery -- Early works to 1800.
Thieves -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N29173.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|