An explanation of the first, second, and third heats of the European race, [electronic resource] : and of the hieroglyphical frontispiece thereto prefix'd. To which is added, Fee, fau, fum. By the political club.
- London : printed for J. Cooper, in Fleet-Street; and sold by the booksellers and printsellers of London and Westminster, 1740.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,48p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Pentateuch -- Commentaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: The diverting jumble, 1747.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31327.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|