A compendium of practical and experimental farriery, [electronic resource] : originally suggested by reason and confirmed by practice. Equally adapted to the convenience of The Gentleman, the Farmer, the Groom, and the Smith. Interspersed With such remarks, and elucidated with such cases, As evidently tend to insure the prevention, and ascertain the cure of diseases. By William Taplin, Surgeon, author of ``the Gentleman's Stable Directory, 2 Vols.'' The twelfth edition of which is now published.
- Dublin : printed by John Barlow, for P. Wogan, P. Byrne, W. Jones, G. Folingsby, J. Rice, and H. Fitzpatrick, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,261,p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
Horses -- Diseases.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N3219.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|